Join the discussion. Sign up for your free TheCRNA.com membership today.

Get started

Discussion Rules & FAQs

Home Discussion Current Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists – SRNA Starting at Texas Wesleyan University August of 2015

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Purplemouse 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dexter1
    Participant

Hey everyone! This seems to be a newer site, but I was hoping to connect with those starting at TWU with me. I’m really excited and really nervous. I’d be open to study tips and advice from current SRNAs and CRNAs as well.

jishita
    Participant

Hey! I just signed up for this website as well. You did write the post almost about a year ago. How is it going? I start this year in Aug 2016. I dont have anything advise or tips to offer because I know you are done with your lecture portion of the schedule. How did it go? And if you have any tips for me.
    Thanks

Purplemouse
    Participant

Congratulations! It is so wonderful when we get into the school that we want to get into and we can study the thing that we want to study. Here are some study tips for you:

1. Keep track of all assignments by writing all assignments down on your calendar.

2. Start studying the first day of class and every day for at least 15 minutes a day.

3. Study for about 30 minutes and then take a 10-15 minute break and repeat the cycle again.

4. Get into a study group.

5. Make flashcards.

6. Learn as much jargon as you can and start using it early in your studying.

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You Must Be Logged In To Use TheCRNA Forums. Sign In or Register For Free.

Get started